The CSSA contacted Judicial Council of California on April 2, 2012, after receiving reports that many small claims judges and commissioners in California were unaware of their expanded authority to hear self-storage lien suits as dictated by AB 655.
What does JCC stand for?
JCC stands for Judicial Council of California
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JCC
We have 229 other meanings of JCC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Coordination Center
- Jonesboro Cricket Club (Jonesboro, AR)
- Journal of Chron's and Colitis (European Chron's and Colitis Organization publication)
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic
- Journal of College Counseling
- Jovenes Contra La Corriente (Spanish: Youth Against the Current; various locations)
- JTT Control Client (US Army)
- Jubilee Christian Church (Massachusetts)
- Judgment in a Criminal Case (US federal courts)
- Judicial Compensation Commission
- June Carter Cash (musician)
- Junee Correctional Centre (Australia)
- Jungle Confidence Course
- Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Jurong Country Club (Singapore)
- Just Cause Crew
- Justice Command Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Juvenile Community Corrections (various locations)
- Joint Maritime Command and Control Capability
- Joint Contracting Command - Iraq (now known as Joint Contracting Command - Iraq/Afghanistan JCC-I/A)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legally, same-sex couples will not be able to marry for at least 30 days, when the Judicial Council of California said the ruling will be final.
This column originally appeared in the California Courts Review, a publication of the Judicial Council of California.
The task of jurors in the country's largest judicial system is now easier: The Judicial Council of California adopted over 800 newly revised "plain language" jury instructions for the state's civil cases, and courts began using them September 1.
1) See SPECIAL TASK FORCE ON COURT/COMMUNITY, JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF CALIFORNIA, REPORT OF THE SPECIAL TASK FORCE ON COURT/COMMUNITY OUTREACH 3 (1999) [hereinafter REPORT OF THE SPECIAL TASK FORCE].
Courts responding to a survey conducted by the Judicial Council of California reported that trial rates were 4 percent for nonstrike cases but 45 percent for three strikes cases, because third strike offenders feel they have nothing to lose by going to trial.
the leading provider of end-to-end solutions for facilities capital planning and asset management, today announced that the Judicial Council of California Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) will be using VFA to assess the condition of state court facilities transferred to the AOC's responsibility.
About the Judicial Council of California The Judicial Council is the policy making body of the California courts, the largest court system in the nation.