The Commission has invited representatives from the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the DoD's Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office, and Judge Advocate General's Offices of the Army, Navy, and Air Force to provide testimony.
What does JAGO stand for?
JAGO stands for Judge Advocate General's Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAGO
We have 1 other meaning of JAGO in our Acronym Attic
- Jamaica Association of General Insurance Companies
- Jaguar Association of Greater Indiana (Bloomington, IN)
- Jewish Activist Gays and Lesbians (New York City)
- Jaguar Affiliates Group of Michigan (est. 1967; car club)
- Joint Air to Ground Missile (missile program that replaced Joint Common Missile)
- Judge Advocate General Manual
- Journal of the Association of Graduates in Near Eastern Studies
- Joint Aeronautical and Geospatial Organisation (UK)
- Joint Air-Ground Office
- Joint Air-Ground Operations
- Joint Air-Ground Operations Group
- Joint Air-Ground Operations System
- Japan Association of Greater Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania)
- Japanese Association of Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- James Allen's Girls' School (Dulwich, London, UK)
- Jersey Area Girls Soccer
- Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
- Junior Amateur Golf Scholars (Cypress, CA)
- Just Another Gaming System
- Just Another Gibbs Sampler (statistical software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, each application was sent to the Judge Advocate General's Office, Military Personnel and Training Division (MPTD) (the forerunner of today's Personnel, Plans and Training Office).
A Military Police investigation is ongoing and its conclusions will be forwarded to the Judge Advocate General's Office for further review," the daily concluded.
Her father, Miles, worked in the Judge Advocate General's office of the Raj.
The Judge Advocate General's office is quietly lobbying the Senate to allow the chief of the defence staff to temporarily exempt service members who are sex offenders from registering with the national sex offender registry when "deemed necessary for operational reasons.
His first summer in law school, he made between $6,000 and $8,000 working for the Air Force Judge Advocate General's office.
The Judge Advocate General's office long-since ruled the military could use JHP ammo for any other purpose.
Robert Wagner of the Air Force Flight Test Center judge advocate general's office, Tech.