24) IT IS 'MANNA' The Judaica Press translation renders the phrase man hu as a declaration: When the children of Israel saw it, they said to one another, 'It is manna,' for they did not know what it was.
What does JUDP stand for?
JUDP stands for Judaica Press
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JUDP
- Judges (Old Testament)
- Jackson Union of Disc Golf Enthusiasts
- Japan Urban Design Institute (est. 1991)
- Joint Universal Data Interpreter
- Java Universal Database Import and Export
- Judgment Information System (judiciary; India)
- Jersey Urban Debate League (Newark, NJ)
- Jungdemokrat (Young Democrat, German)
- Jabotabek Urban Development Project (Indonesia)
- Joint Unitary Development Plan (Pembrokeshire City Council; UK)
- Java User-Defined Types
- Japan Underwater Explorers
- Joetsu University of Education
- Journal of Urban Economics (Elsevier, BV)
- Java Unified Expression Language
- Jamaat Ul Fuqra (Pakistani militant organization)
- Jesus Under Fire (book)
- Jewish United Fund
- Joint-Use Facility
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (Nanchang, Jiangxi, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mishnayoth, IV, Order Nezikin, 3d edition by Philip Blackman (New York: Judaica Press, 1965), 489.
See Marcus Jastrow, Dictionary of the Targumim, Talmud Bavli, Yerushalmi and Midrashic Literature, reprint (New York: Judaica Press, 1992), 400.