Hector Ortiz of Tlaxcala and Juan Carlos Romero Hicks of Guanajuato, called on the party to close ranks behind Espino.
What does JCRH stand for?
JCRH stands for Juan Carlos Romero Hicks (general director of the National Science and Technology; Mexico)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JCRH in our Acronym Attic
- Java Card Runtime Environment
- Johnson County Republicans for Education (Kansas)
- Joint Coordinated Real-time Engagement
- Journal of Corporate Real Estate
- Jacksonville Cabot Real Estate Council (Arkansas)
- Jefferson County Republican Executive Committee (Kentucky)
- Joint Counter RCIED (Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare
- Joint Climate Research Fund
- Joint Concepts and Requirements Group (US DoD)
- Joint Contingency Response Group
- Jackson County Regional Health Center (Maquoketa, IA)
- Jersey Central Railway Historical Society (Clark, NJ)
- Jack Carter Realty, Inc. (California)
- Japan Color Research Institute
- Journal of Clinical Reports and Images (open-access, peer-reviewed publication)
- Jeanne Chall Reading Lab (Harvard Graduate School of Education; Cambridge, MA)
- Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
- Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (US DoD)
- Java Card Remote Method Invocation
- Japan Committee for Research Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juan Carlos Romero Hicks of Guanajuato, Mexico on Wednesday, welcoming him on his trip for today's opening of a distribution center in Dallas for Mexican exported goods.
PAN candidate Juan Carlos Romero Hicks won the governor's race in a landslide, taking about 58% of the vote.