What does JJIF stand for?
JJIF stands for Ju-Jitsu International Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jefferson Junior High School (Naperville, IL)
- John Jay High School (Cross River, NY)
- Japanese Journal of Ichthyology (fish)
- Jiu Jitsu International (martial arts)
- Juvenile Justice Initiative (Springfield, IL)
- Juvenile Justice Institute (University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE)
- Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Juvenile Justice Information Center
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases (National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Journal of the Japanese and International Economies
- Jack Jackter Intermediate School (Colchester, CT)
- Juvenile Justice Information System
- J. Jonah Jameson (Spiderman character)
- Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Jay-Jay Johnson (jazz musician)
- Joseki Judo and Ju Jitsu, Inc. (Altoona, PA)
- Juke Joint Jezebel (KMFDM song)
- Julian Date (format)
- Just Jared Jr. (blog)
- J.J. Kenny Drake Co, Inc.