The Joy of Music Program will hold a concert at 8 tonight at Gordon Hall, First Baptist Church, 111 Park Ave.
What does JOMP stand for?
JOMP stands for Joy of Music Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JOMP in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Medical Humanities
- Journal of Military History
- International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants
- Juvenile Offender Management Information System
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Japanese Overseas Migration Museum
- Joint Operations Medical Managers Course
- Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures (engineering)
- Junta of Militant Organizations
- Jong Onafhankelijk Museum Op Straat (Dutch; Belgian mobile museum)
- Job Order Master Record
- Journal of MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) Research (now Journal of Virtual Environments)
- Journal of Management Studies
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Japanese Operations Management and Strategy Association
- Journal of the Orders and Medals Society of America
- Joint Operations Marine Safety Coordinating Council (US Coast Guard)
- Journal of Medical Theory
- John Muir National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- JBoss Operations Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Playschool, music program get grants The Grafton Center Playschool and the Joy of Music Program Inc.
He has been devoted to the Joy of Music Program ever since.
Byline: Nancy Sheehan COLUMN: TEN THINGS TO DO The Worcester Public Schools, the Joy of Music Program and the Worcester Center for Crafts have teamed up for the third annual Hot Night in the City event from 5 to 8 p.
He's also grateful to the Burncoat teachers and mentors who've shown him the path he hopes will lead to establishing his own program, similar to the Joy of Music Program where he is now concertmaster, that can give opportunities to other rising young musicians regardless of their ability to pay.
Chen, a clarinetist who also won a prize in last year's competition, is 16 years old and studies with Vladimir Vaskevich, whose studio is at The Joy of Music Program in Worcester.
The word "joy" as in the Joy of Music Program was there right from the start.
Among other local nonprofits, the Worcester American Red Cross and The Joy of Music Program will honor their volunteers at the concert.