The four-state Journey Through Hallowed Ground corridor, spanning 15 counties in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania along U.
What does JTHG stand for?
JTHG stands for Journey Through Hallowed Ground
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jabba, the Hutt (Star Wars character)
- Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Jiggle the Handle (band)
- Jordan Taylor Hanson (member of the band Hanson)
- Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Juba Teaching Hospital (Sudan)
- Jaya Tiasa Holdings Berhad
- Juaben Teaching Health Center (Ghana)
- Job Training for the Homeless Demonstration Program (US Department of Labor)
- Jeffrey Thomas Hayden Foundation (West Chester, OH)
- John Taggart Hinkley Library (Powell, WY)
- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac (comic)
- Joliet Township High Schools
- Journal of Technology and Human Services (Taylor and Francis)
- Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer
- Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Jaan Tonisson Institute
- Japan Tobacco International
- Japan Tobacco, Inc. (various locations)
- Japan Trans-Housing Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover E179 This volume is from the Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership, an initiative to commemorate and preserve the 175-mile corridor from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to Monticello, near Charlottesville, Virginia.
April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- With an official letter of support signed by the Governors of Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Maryland, in addition to support from the President's Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, and editorials of support being published by community newspapers along the historic corridor, support continues to grow significantly for the Journey Through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area Act which would create the Nation's 38th National Heritage Area and, by far, its most historic.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- As The Journey Through Hallowed Ground (JTHG) initiative gains support in the halls of Congress and in local communities along the three-state historic corridor, the JTHG Foundation reports an increase in the number of teachers, lawyers, historians, engineers, urban planners, and transportation professionals who are lending their professional support in the form of pro bono services.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- The Journey Through Hallowed Ground is pleased to report the Federal Highway Administration today designated the Maryland portion of the Journey, also known as the Catoctin Mountain Highway, a National Scenic Byway at an official ceremony in Washington, DC.
Effort Gains Momentum with New Congressional Support, National Trust for Historic Preservation 11 Most Endangered Status, and Private Funding Results of Voter Opinion Poll Released WASHINGTON, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Journey Through Hallowed Ground (JTHG), a tri-state public/private-sector collaborative effort founded to preserve and protect the historic sites and natural resources along the 175- mile-long corridor following Route 15 starting in Gettysburg, Pa.