amp;#8221; Who: Kim and Robert Kiyosaki and their hand-picked panel including: Robert Helms and Russell Gray of The Real Estate Guys Radio show, Josh and Lisa Lannon, social entrepreneurs and founders of Journey Healing Centers, and Shane Caniglia, The Rich Dad Company Director of Technology.
What does JHC stand for?
JHC stands for Journey Healing Centers (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHC
We have 38 other meanings of JHC in our Acronym Attic
- Job Hunter Companies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- John Hancock Center (Chicago, IL, USA)
- John Henry Company
- John Humphrey Centre (Canada)
- Joint Health Command (Australian Department of Defence; formerly Defence Health Services Division)
- Joint Hull Committee
- Joseph Hughes Construction (Portland, OR, USA)
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry (Stanford University; California)
- Journal of the House of Commons (UK)
- Jubilee House Community (North Carolina)
- Junior High Camp (various locations)
- Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance (Wyoming; est. 1979)
- Jaffna Hindu College Association (Sri Lanka)
- Japan Hair Color Association
- Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing
- Jackson Hole Community Band (Jackson, WY)
- Jakarta Hilton Convention Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Joseph Harp Correctional Center (Lexington, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My role as a physician and medical director at Journey Healing Centers is not only to reinforce these efforts, but also to complement them.
Some who denounced Journey Healing Centers even made the claim that it opposed the medical marijuana initiative because its passage would reduce referrals to the center from drug court programs.