It celebrates the life and values of the late Omololu Falobi, a long-time HIV advocate and journalist who founded Journalists Against AIDS (JAAIDS) in Nigeria.
What does JAAIDS stand for?
JAAIDS stands for Journalists Against AIDS
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Japan Association of Athletics Federations for the Disabled
- Joint Army-Air Force Foul-Up (polite form)
- Japan-American Automotive Group
- Journal of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Japanese Association for American History (est. 2004)
- Journal of African American History (formerly Journal of Negro History)
- Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
- Joint Action Against Homophobic Bullying
- Japan Auto Appraisal Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Jamaica
- Junulara Alp-Adria Konferenco (Esperanto: Alp-Adriatic Youth Conference)
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Japanese Association for Arid Land Studies
- Japan Association for Arts Management (est. 1998)
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to activists, (from the Treatment Action Movement of Nigeria, AIDS Alliance Nigeria, Journalists Against AIDS Nigeria, and other organizations), the meeting to determine Nigeria's intellectual-property law is sponsored by the U.
It celebrates the life and values of the late Omololu Falobi, a long-time HIV advocate and journalist who founded Journalists Against AIDS in Nigeria, was an instrumental pioneer member of the Nigerian Treatment Access Movement, and co-founded the New HIV Vaccine & Microbicide Advocacy Society.