Although the Manchester gallery aspires to contextuality,' Raymund Ryan helpfully explained about the Hopkins design in the Journal of the Royal Institute of British Architects, 'the synchronicity between the pragmatic and the spiritual tips towards a refined version of 1960s functionalism.
What does JRIBA stand for?
JRIBA stands for Journal of the Royal Institute of British Architects
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Reliability Importance (computing)
- Joint Replacement Institute
- JOTS-ROTHR Interface
- Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: Image Reporter Journaliste)
- Jury Research Institute
- James River Institute for Archaeology (est. 1986; Williamsburg, VA)
- Japan Radioisotope Association
- Japan Recording-Media Industries Association
- Japan Research Industries Association (est. 1991)
- Jim Rome Is Burning (TV show)
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Journal of the Royal Institute of Cornwall
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Connectivity Program
- Journal of Research in International Education
- Jubilee Reciprocal Insurance Exchange (Canada)
- JITF-CT RISS Information Exchange System
- Joint Intelligence Task Force Counter- terrorism Riss Information Exchange System
- Joint Regional Information Exchange System (United States Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Reference Implementation Laboratory
- Joint Requirements Integration Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as the design profession's Oscars, Yarm-based George Wimpey City is a new entry this year to the client list in the official journal of the Royal Institute of British Architects, out this month.