What does JKCS stand for?
JKCS stands for Journal of the Korean Chemical Society (South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JKCS
We have 1 other meaning of JKCS in our Acronym Attic
- John Kerr Chartered Accountants (est. 1976; UK)
- Japan-Korea Cooperation Committee
- Joan Knechel Cancer Center (Hackettstown Regional Medical Center; Hackettstown, NJ)
- Jammu Kashmir Coalition of Civil Society (India)
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation (Lansdowne, VA)
- Jammu and Kashmir Council for Human Rights (London, UK)
- Jedi Knights Clan Nation (Star Wars fan forum)
- John Keells Computer Services Ltd.
- John Knox Christian School (est. 1959; Ontario, Canada)
- Joint Knowledge Caching Server
- Judo-Karate Club Sportschule (German: Judo-Karate Sports Club; Germany)
- James Kelsey Design (now Incepta Group PLC; UK)
- Jeet Kune Do
- Jeet Kune Do Academy (Australia)
- Joel Katz Design Associates (various locations)
- Joint Knowledge Development & Distribution Capability (US DoD)
- Jacklyn Kling Distinctive Framework (art studio, New Jersey, USA)
- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Freedom Party
- Jeet Kune Do Grappling Association (martial arts)
- Jeet Kune Do Ideology (martial arts)