What does JKAS stand for?
JKAS stands for Journal of the Kildare Archaeological Society (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JKAS
- Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Academy (gaming)
- Jim D. Koontz & Associates, INc.
- Japan Karate Association of Australia
- Japan Karate Association England (UK)
- Journal of the Kildare Archaeological Society (Ireland)
- Journal of Korean Academy of Marketing Science
- Joint Key Assets Protection
- Jabatan Kejuruteraan Awam & Struktur (Malay: Department of Civil Engineering and Structure)
- Journal of Korean Adoption Studies
- Journal of the Korean Astronomical Society
- Jack Key Auto Transport, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Japan Kanji Aptitude Testing Foundation (standardized testing organization)
- Japan Karate Association World Federation (international martial arts training)
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- John Kelly Band (band)
- Jonge Kerk Brugge (Dutch: Young Church Bruges; Bruges, Belgium)
- Jordan Kuwait Bank
- Jud Kossum Band
- Junge Kirche Berlin (German: Young Church Berlin; Germany)