Hoshi has been serving as the editor in chief for the Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, which is the top academic journal in the field of the Japanese economy.
What does JJIE stand for?
JJIE stands for Journal of the Japanese and International Economies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Jack James High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Jefferson Junior High School (Naperville, IL)
- John Jay High School (Cross River, NY)
- Japanese Journal of Ichthyology (fish)
- Jiu Jitsu International (martial arts)
- Juvenile Justice Initiative (Springfield, IL)
- Juvenile Justice Institute (University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE)
- Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Juvenile Justice Information Center
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases (National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Ju-Jitsu International Federation
- Jack Jackter Intermediate School (Colchester, CT)
- Juvenile Justice Information System
- J. Jonah Jameson (Spiderman character)
- Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Jay-Jay Johnson (jazz musician)
- Joseki Judo and Ju Jitsu, Inc. (Altoona, PA)
- Juke Joint Jezebel (KMFDM song)
- Julian Date (format)
- Just Jared Jr. (blog)