Groome's Letters to Smart and Crofton', Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society, 3rd ser.
What does JGLS stand for?
JGLS stands for Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JGLS in our Acronym Attic
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (actor)
- Journal of Gender and Law (Columbia University; New York)
- Journal of Germanic Linguistics (Cambridge University Press)
- Journal of Greek Linguistics (academic journal; Netherlands)
- Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases (Romania)
- Jewish Gay and Lesbian Group (UK)
- Journal of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
- Journal of Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy (New York, NY)
- Journal of Great Lakes Research (International Association for Great Lakes Research)
- Justice George Lewis Ruffin Society (Massachusetts)
- Jade Green Metallic (paint)
- Java Game Maker (computer coding)
- Joint Gravity Model
- Journal of General Management (Braybroke Press; UK)
- Journal of General Microbiology
- Juedische Gemeinde Mannheim (German: Mannheim Jewish Community; Mannheim, Germany)
- Just Got Married
- Japan Gold Metal Association
- Japanese Gear Manufacturers' Association
- Judy Garland Message Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
In: Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society 5/4: 145-188.
Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society 1 (1888): 177-78.