According to a recent article in the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association, a survey conducted by the Canadian Dental Association indicated that "Many [members of the public] believe that the hygienist "cares" more than the dentist, a perception based on the amount of time the hygienist spends with the patient compared to the dentist.
What does JCDA stand for?
JCDA stands for Journal of the Canadian Dental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCDA
We have 8 other meanings of JCDA in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Computer Documentation (Association for Computing Machinery; New York, NY)
- Journal of Counseling & Development
- Juris Civilis Doctor (Doctor of Civil Law)
- Jurisdictional and Classification Determination (arms trade)
- Joint Concept Development and Experimentation
- James Carpenter Design Associates
- Japan Cheer Dance Association
- Japan Craft Design Association
- Jharia Coalfield Disaster Area (India)
- Johnson City Development Authority (Johnson City, TN)
- Joyce Cooper Design Associates
- Junior Catholic Daughters Association
- Junior Catholic Daughters of America
- JMA (Japan Meteorological Agency) Climate Data Assimilation System
- Joint Capabilities Development Board
- Joint Common Database
- Jackson County District Court (Michigan)
- Jamaica Cultural Development Commission
- Jerusalem Coordination and Development Committee
- Job and Career Development Coach
Samples in periodicals archive:
She described betel-related oral lesions in the April 2004 Journal of the Canadian Dental Association after observing a growing incidence of such eases among Asian immigrants in Toronto.
Reprinted from the Journal of the Canadian Dental Association June 2002.