Dr Meer said the existing BMS board had kept a low profile since last year and did not conduct any activities including publishing the quarterly Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society.
What does JBMS stand for?
JBMS stands for Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JBMS
We have 4 other meanings of JBMS in our Acronym Attic
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, ME)
- Joint Battle Management Integration (JBC)
- Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
- Junior Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- Junior Boatswain's Mate of the Watch
- Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Journal of Biomedical Materials Research (Wiley Periodicals, Inc.)
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
- Journal of Book of Mormon Studies
- Journal of the British Menopause Society (UK)
- John Blanche Memorial Soccer Complex (Temecula, CA)
- Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies
- Jean Baker Miller Training Institute (Wellesley College)
- Joint Bus Military Traffic Office
- Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- Japan Bear Network
- Jardín Botánico Nacional (Spanish: National Botanical Garden; various locations)
- Jesus Broadcasting Network
- Jewish Business Network (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of the Bahrain Medical Society, the World Health Organisation Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean and the Eastern Mediterranean Association of Medical Editors are all supporting the conference.