Full-image journal titles include: Communications of the ACM, Database, Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, MST: Materials Science and Technology, Oil & Gas Journal, Technometrics, and others.
What does JAS stand for?
JAS stands for Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAS
We have 129 other meanings of JAS in our Acronym Attic
- Joined Another Society (Quaker religion)
- Joint Alternate Site
- Joint Analysis System
- Jordanian Astronomical Society (Amman, Jordan)
- Journal Abbreviation Sources
- Journal of African Studies (Society of Research on African Cultures)
- Journal of Agricultural Science (Canadian Center of Science and Education)
- Journal of Animal Science
- Journal of Applied Statistics (Taylor and Francis Group)
- Journal of Archaeological Science
- Journaling Automation System (IBM)
- Junior Accountants Society (University of Guam)
- Just A Second
- Just a Suggestion
- Justice and Society
- Justice at Stake (Washington, DC)
- Jacksonville Area Soccer Association (Jacksonville, NC)
- Jail Alternatives to Substance Abuse
- Jane Austen Society of Australia
- Japan Amateur Sports Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their findings will appear early next year in the JOURNAL OF THE ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES.