Super Chlorination and De-chlorination", Journal of the American Water Works Association, 1947.
What does JAWWA stand for?
JAWWA stands for Journal of the American Water Works Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Joint Attack Weapons System
- Joint Automated Worksheets
- Journal of Asian Women's Studies (Japan)
- Journalism and Women Symposium
- Judge Advocate Warfighting System
- Juneau Airport Wind System
- Just Another Windows Shell
- Japanese Akita Welfare Trust (dog rescue; Westbury on Severn, England, UK)
- Johannesburg Area Wireless User Group (South Africa)
- Join Airways
- Jacksonville (Amtrak station code; Jacksonville, FL)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA - Jacksonville International Airport (Airport Code)
- Java API for XML
- The Jackson Laboratory (Genetics research, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Java Api for Xml-Based Remote Procedure Call
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for Restful Web Services
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (also seen as AXA)
- Java API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binding
- Java API for XML Databasing
Samples in periodicals archive:
LeChevallier currently serves as the chair of the Peer Review Editorial Board for the Journal of the American Water Works Association, and chair of the AWWA Total Coliform Rule Technical Action Workgroup.