These substances are not very volatile, but we have developed an 'electronic nose' able to detect them", Juan FernEindez de la Mora, of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Yale University (United States) and co-author of a study recently published in the Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, tells SINC.
What does JASMS stand for?
JASMS stands for Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JASMS
- Japan Astrometry Satellite Mission for Infrared Exploration
- Joint Action to Support Microfinance Institutions in Europe (est. 2008)
- Joint Air-Sea Monsoon Interaction Experiment
- Japan-America Society of Mississippi
- Joint Aviation Supply and Maintenance Material Management (Navy Supply Corps course on Logistics Management)
- Joint Aviation Supply Maintenance Material Management
- Just A Simple Matter of Programming
- Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing
- Joint Applications Staff Management System (US Air National Guard)
- Jose Abad Santos Memorial School (Philippine Women's University; Manila, Philippines)
- Jacksonville Area Sexual Minority Youth Network (Florida)
- Japan America Society of Nevada (est. 1995)
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
- Just Another Social Network
- Jane Austen Society of North America
- Japan Society of Naval Architects and Ocean Engineers
- Japan-America Society of New Hampshire (Portsmouth, NH)
- Japan-America Society of New Mexico
- Japan America Societies
- Japan-America Society of Oregon (est. 1907)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry 18:226-233, 2007.
Professor Chait publishes widely, including 2002 contributions to Nature, Protein Science, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, and the Journal of Biological Chemistry.