Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association, 7(3), 77-85.
What does JAPNA stand for?
JAPNA stands for Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center
- Japan Project-Industry Council
- Japan Patent Information Organization
- Journal on Applied Information Technology (Slovenia)
- Johan Adolf Pengel Luchthaven (Dutch airport)
- Journal of Applied Logic
- Junior Animal Protection League (Menlo Park, CA)
- Just Another Programming Language
- Jordanian Association of Manufacturers of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Appliances (Amman, Jordan)
- Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- JTIDS Air Platform Network Management Station
- Joint Area Petroleum Office
- Journal of Access Policy and Practice (National Institute of Adult Continuing Education)
- Just Another Pretty Picture
- Just Another Pay Per Click (search engine script)
- Jane Ayer Public Relations, Inc. (Santa Monica, CA)
- Joint AIDS Program Review (Kenya)
- Journal of Applied Poultry Research
- Journal of Architectural and Planning Research (Locke Science Publishing Co., Inc.)
- Japan Automotive Parts Recyclers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saunders) Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (Mosby) Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (Mosby) Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography (Mosby) Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, The (Mosby) Journal of Vascular Nursing (Mosby) Journal of Vascular Surgery (Mosby) Journal of WOCN: Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing (Mosby) Liver Transplantation (W.