Journal of the American Planning Association 72(1): 119-121.
What does JAPA stand for?
JAPA stands for Journal of the American Planning Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAPA
We have 4 other meanings of JAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Juventudes de Accion Popular (Spanish: Youth of Popular Action; political group)
- Jacksonville Alumnae Panhellenic Association (Florida)
- Jane Addams Peace Association (New York, NY)
- Japan Aircraft Pilot Association
- Japan Amatuer Pocket-Billiard Association
- Japan Association for Performance Art
- Japan Association for Planning Administration
- Japan Association for Professionals' Activities
- Journal of Aging and Physical Activity
- Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association
- Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association
- Japan and Asia-Pacific (geographic region)
- John Armstrong Performing Arts Center
- Japanese Pacific Climate Study
- Just Always Pray At Night
- Japanese Animation
- Junta Autónoma dos Portos do Barlavento Algarve (Portugal)
- Japan Association of Parasite Control (est. 1955)
- Japan Atomic Power Co.
- Japanese Anime People of Chicago (est. 2000; Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The official journal of the American Planning Association (Chicago, IL), each issue summarizes 40 to 55 federal and state judicial decisions and legislative acts that pertain to planning and environmental management.
See, for example, Randall Crane, "Cars and Drivers in the New Suburbs: Linking Access to Travel in Neotraditional Planning," Journal of the American Planning Association 62, no.
Journal of the American Planning Association 72(1): 119 - 121.