According to a 2006 study published in the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, such training programs have helped the "practice of pharmacist-administered immunizations, particularly for adult patients, become routinely accepted as an important role of the pharmacist.
What does JAPHA stand for?
JAPHA stands for Journal of the American Pharmacists Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Power Engineering and Inspection Corporation (est. 1970)
- Japan Association for Promotion of Educational Technology
- Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd.
- Japan Asia Promotion Foundation
- Joint Afloat Propositioned Forces
- Just Another Pretty Face
- Japanese Association of Professional Geographers
- Journal of Applied Phycology
- Journal of Applied Physics (American Institute of Physics)
- Just Another PERL Hacker
- Java Application Programming Interface
- Japan Auto Parts Industries Association
- Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center
- Japan Project-Industry Council
- Japan Patent Information Organization
- Journal on Applied Information Technology (Slovenia)
- Johan Adolf Pengel Luchthaven (Dutch airport)
- Journal of Applied Logic
- Junior Animal Protection League (Menlo Park, CA)
- Just Another Programming Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/mnr/dtccfinaldata/37319/ The data, which will be published in a peer reviewed article in the May/June issue of the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association (JAPhA), show average total health care costs were reduced annually by $1,079 per patient compared to projected costs if the DTCC had not been implemented.
Journal of the American Pharmacists Association 41(5): 693702.
MINNEAPOLIS, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- A landmark study published in the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association documents how medication therapy management (MTM) services, provided by experienced pharmacists using the Assurance Pharmaceutical Care System(TM), produced both improved clinical outcomes and lower total health care expenditures.
He sat on the advisory board of the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association for several years and also served as speaker of the house, vice-speaker and member of the board of trustees of the Iowa Pharmacists Association.
According to the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association, adverse drug reactions cost the nation about $177 billion annually.
The findings appear in the September/October issue of the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association.
The research is consistent with a study in the March/April 2002 issue of the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) which found that tablet splitting generally resulted in a lack of uniformity, even when the tablets were scored.