Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Recognizes Seminal Scientific Paper on Wound-Healing Outcomes 'It has influenced existing practice and it has stimulated others to reproduce similar studies in the acute care setting' (1) SKILLMAN, N.
What does JWOCN stand for?
JWOCN stands for Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jewish Web Network News
- Jewellers and Watchmakers of New Zealand, Inc.
- Joint War Organisation (Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Juggalo World Order (wrestlint)
- Junction West Of
- Junior Warrant Officer (Indian Air Force)
- Just West of
- Jesus World Outreach Center, Inc. (Fayetteville, NC)
- Journeys Within Our Community (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- Junior World Orienteering Championships
- Javits-Wagner-O'Day (US federal job/training program)
- Jewelers Ward of Deflecting (Diablo gaming)
- Java Web Object Request Broker
- Jamaican Women of Washington (philanthropic organization; Washington, DC)
- Jamhoori Watan Party (Pakistan)
- Japan Wellbeing Party
- Japanese Women Pro-Wrestling Project (est. 1992)
- Joint Warfare Publication
- Joint Warfighting Panel
- Joint Work Plan