A study on the nonstationarity in wind and wind-induced response of tall buildings for adaptive active control, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 72: 213-224.
What does JWEIA stand for?
JWEIA stands for Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JWEIA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan and the World Economy (journal)
- Jewellery World Expo (trade show)
- Joint Warfighting Experiment
- Joint Weight Enumerator
- Journal of Web Engineering
- Japan Wind Energy Association
- Joint Warfighting Experimentation Battle Lab
- Japan Wind Ensemble Conductors Conference
- Japanese Women Engineers Forum
- Jacques Whitford Environment Limited (Canada)
- Joe Wheeler Electric Membership Corporation (Trinity, AL)
- Japan Welding Engineering Society
- JMEM/Surface-To-Surface Weaponeering Effectiveness System
- John Wayland Elementary School (Virginia)
- Jack Webster Foundation (est. 1986; Canada)
- Jacob Wetterling Foundation
- Japan Welfare Foundation (Japan)
- Japan Whistlers' Federation
- Japan Wiperblade Federation (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A comparison of methods of extreme wind speed estimation, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 93(7): 535-545.