95 Hardcover RM236 Rosen, founding editor of the Journal of Vaishnava Studies, presents a collection of essays examining the role of vegetarianism in yoga traditions.
What does JVS stand for?
JVS stands for Journal of Vaishnava Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JVS
We have 24 other meanings of JVS in our Acronym Attic
- Java Visual Script
- Jeff Valent Studios
- Jeune Voyageur Seul (French: unaccompanied minor)
- Jewish Vegetarian and Ecological Society
- Jewish Vocational Services
- Job Vacancy Survey
- Job Verification System
- Joint Vocational School
- Jorgan Von Strangle (TV show character)
- Josephson Voltage Standard (electricity)
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Journal of Vegetation Science
- Jumeirah Village South (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Juniata Valley Striders
- Juvenile Visceral Steatosis
- Joint Vocational School District
- Juniata Valley School District (Alexandria, PA)
- Japan-Vietnam Workshop on Software Engineering
- Jindal Vijayanagar Steel, Ltd. (India)
- Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Limited (Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover BL504 Rosen (editor-in-chief of the Journal of Vaishnava Studies and associate editor of Back to Godhead, the magazine of the Hare Krishna movement) presents five chapters in which Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu views of death and dying are explained, typically by priests or the equivalent (with the exception of the chapter on Islamic views, which was penned by a professor of Islamic studies).