The event was hosted by the college's Jewish Faculty & Staff Association Distinguished Speakers Series in collaboration with neighboring Polytechnic University, American Institute of Architects/New York Chapter, Brooklyn Historical Society, CUNY Institute for Urban Systems, Facing History & Ourselves, Interfaith Committee of Remembrance, Journal of Urban Technology, Society of American Registered Architects/New York Chapter and 27 college-based academic and administrative departments.
What does JUT stand for?
JUT stands for Journal of Urban Technology (Routledge)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JUT
- Joint User Supplier TIA ICEA NEMA Technical Advisory Committee
- Joint Uniform Services Technical Information System
- JUMPS Standard Terminal Input System
- Justice Technology Information Network
- Japan-United States Science, Technology and Space Applications Program
- Jaffna University Student Union (Sri Lanka)
- JANET (Joint Academic Network) User Support Workshop (UK)
- JiRos Upload System eXperience
- Jamaica Union of Teachers (est. 1984)
- Jilin University of Technology (China)
- Jutiapa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Jamaica Union of Travellers Association Ltd.
- Japan Universal Design and Tourism Association
- Java Usenet Traffic Analyzer
- Jamaica Urban Transit Company
- Just Us Theatre Ensemble (Australia)
- Japan Ultra-High Temperature Materials Research Institute (est. 1991)
- Jos University Teaching Hospital (Jos, Nigeria)
- Joint Universal Task List
- Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice