We illustrate the benefits of this approach by studying the enhancements to current state of the art by applying our methods to the dataset of the Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.
What does JUCS stand for?
JUCS stands for Journal of Universal Computer Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jules' Utility Class Extensions (computer programming library)
- Jyllinge Uni Cykel Entusiaster (Danish: Jyllinge Unicycle Enthusiasts; Denmark)
- Junta Comercial do Estado do Ceara (Brazil)
- Japanese-US Community Education and Exchange
- Junta Comercial do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Journal of Ubiquitous Computing and Intelligence
- JSIMS Universal Capabilities List
- Journal of Urgent Care Medicine (Urgent Care Association of America publication)
- Junior College
- Just Us Coffee Roasters (co-operative for organic coffee)
- Japan Union of Chemical Science and Technology
- Jeongil Ulsan Container Terminal (Korea)
- Journal of Ubiquitous Convergence Technology (computer science publication)
- Japan/US (United States) Cancer Therapy Symposium
- Jabber User Directory
- Juris Utriusque Doctor (Doctor Both of Canon and Civil Law)
- Jackdaw University Development Environment (UK)
- Java and UML Developers' Environment
- Joint Universities Deaf Education Centre (University of Ulster and Queen's University of Belfast; Department of Education for Northern Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lian edits the Journal of Universal Computer Science.
Abstract This article is about an upcoming feature in the Journal of Universal Computer Science ((J.