Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health 1991;33:141-55.
What does JTEH stand for?
JTEH stands for Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Trade and Economic Cooperation Committee (Australia-Vietnam)
- Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology
- Japan-Thailand Economic Cooperation Society
- John Todd Ecological Design (Woods Hole, MA)
- Joint Technological Education District
- Juvenile and Trash Excluder Device (fishing industry technology)
- Joint Type Electronics Designation System
- Japan Tiger and Elephant Fund (wildlife protection)
- Journal of Teacher Education for Sustainability
- Joint Technology Exchange Group (DoD)
- Jazelle Technology Enabling Kit
- John Trigg Ester Library (Ester, Alaska)
- Joint Tactical Radio System Technology Laboratory
- Joint Tactical Radio Systems Test and Evaluation Laboratory
- Joint Test and Evaluation Lab (US DoD)
- Joachim Theile Elektronik Labor Nord (German internet services provider)
- JUMPS Teleprocessing System
- Japanese through Electronic Media (college course; various universities)
- Joint Test and Evaluation Methodology
- Jumeaux Triples Enfants Multiples (French: Twin, Triple, Multiple Children; parent's association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The experiments found that, in combination, the chemicals caused nerve damage-leaving the animals weak, breathless, and unable to fly, according to the May Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health.
Burleson of EPA's Research Triangle Park facility and his co-workers reported in the November 1990 JOURNAL OF TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH.