The Japanese journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery : official publication of the Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery = Nihon Kyobu Geka Gakkai zasshi.
What does JTCS stand for?
JTCS stands for Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTCS
We have 1 other meaning of JTCS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Technical Commission of the Marine Front
- Jackson Terminal Company
- Jacksonville Terminal Company
- Jupiter-Tequesta Church of Christ (Florida)
- Joint Transportable Collective Protection System
- Jitter-Based Transmission Control Protocol
- Joint Training Coordination Program
- Job Training Cooperative Partnership Act
- JTIDS Communications Planning Aids
- Japan Telecom Consultant Service
- Joint Tactical Combat Training System
- Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Joint Tactical COP (Common Operational Picture) Workstation
- Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
- Je T'Adore (French: I love you)
- Jet Turbo-Diesel
- Job Task Data
- Job to Date
- John Thomas Dye School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Table of Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 1999 to 2007, he was editor of the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, where he now serves as editor emeritus.
Wechsler, who is editor of the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
NYSE:STJ) announced today that the results of a multi-center clinical study of its High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) cardiac tissue ablation device will be published in the September 2005 issue of the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (JTCVS).
Company Sites that AHA Supported Research Study Shows that Angiogenesis Resulting from TMR Plus AdFGF-2 is Greater Than Either Therapy Individually Cardiogenesis Corporation (OTCBB:CGCP:OB), a leading developer of surgical products and accessories used in angina-relieving procedures, issued the following statement today in reaction to a study published in the current issue of The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
1) cardiac surgeon at Crawford Long Hospital of Emory University, Atlanta, reported in the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery that beating-heart surgery "off-pump" achieved similar completeness of revascularization, similar in-hospital and 30-day outcomes, shorter length of stay, reduced transfusion requirement, and less injury to heart muscle.
24, 2003 Study Results Show Reduced Narcotics and Hospital Stays, Resulting in Cost Savings and Helping Patients Return To Their Normal Lives Faster I-Flow Corporation (NASDAQ: IFLO), today announced that the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery has published results of a study on post-surgical pain relief utilizing the ON-Q(R) Post-Operative Pain Relief System.
Saunders) Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (Mosby) Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (Mosby) Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography (Mosby) Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, The (Mosby) Journal of Vascular Nursing (Mosby) Journal of Vascular Surgery (Mosby) Journal of WOCN: Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing (Mosby) Liver Transplantation (W.