Hemmecke, Effective lattice points counting in rational convex polytopes, Journal of symbolic computation, 53(2003), No.
What does JSCOMP stand for?
JSCOMP stands for Journal of Symbolic Computation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Society of Composite Materials Journal
- Jahangir Siddiqui Capital Markets Ltd (Pakistan)
- Japanese Society of Child Neurology (Japan Pediatric Association)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology)
- Joint Standing Committee on the National Capital and External Territories (Australia)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology (est. 1990)
- Japan Society of Clinical Oncology
- Joint Security Coordination Office (UN)
- Joint Staff Communications Office
- Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering (India)
- Joint Services Conference on Professional Ethics (now International Symposium for Military Ethics)
- Joint Synchronized Common Operational Planning Environment (JEFX-04)
- Joint Standing Committee on Treaties (Australia)
- Java Software Coprocessor
- Joint Service Cost Position
- Joint Standing Committee of the Primates
- Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan
- Japanese Society of Certified Pension Actuaries (Tokyo, Japan)
- Joint Standing Committee on Public Accounts (South Africa)
- Japanese Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry