The study, entitled, "124I-HuCC49deltaCH2 for TAG-72 antigen-directed positron emission tomography (PET) imaging of LS174T colon adenocarcinoma tumor implants in xenograft mice: preliminary results," was published in the World Journal of Surgical Oncology (2010, 8:65) by Zou, Povoski, Hall, Carlton, Hinkle, Xu, Mojzisik, Johnson, Knopp, Martin, and Sun, authors from Enlyton, Ltd.
What does JSO stand for?
JSO stands for Journal of Surgical Oncology (Wiley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSO
We have 56 other meanings of JSO in our Acronym Attic
- Jahamariya Security Organization (Libyan security agency)
- Jefferson Symphony Orchestra (Golden, CO)
- Jewish Student Organization
- Job Site Observation (construction)
- Jobs, Skills, and Organization
- Johann Strauss Orchestra (est. 1987)
- Joint Service Office
- Joint Specialty Officer
- Joint Staff Office/Officer
- Joint Subcommittee on Oceans
- Junction South Of
- Just South Of (dispatch directions)
- Just Starting Out
- Juvenile Sexual Offender
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Joint Special Operations Area
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Joint Special Operations Air Component
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thymidine Kinase as a cancer marker has been the subject of numerous articles in scientific journals, including the Journal of Clinical Hematology and Oncology, the Journal of Tumor Marker Oncology, the European Journal of Surgical Oncology, the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, and the British Journal of Cancer.
SAN DIEGO -- Inovio Biomedical Corporation (AMEX:INO), a late stage developer of cancer and other therapies using electroporation to deliver drugs and nucleic acids, announced today that the European Journal of Surgical Oncology published an article, entitled "The role of intratumour therapy with electroporation and bleomycin in the management of advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.