The first study in the July issue of the Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2003 86:93-98, looked at the mechanism of action of Femarelle(TM), as well as the efficacy and safety of the product through Creatine Kinase (CK) activity, which is a marker for estrogenic activity.
What does JSBMB stand for?
JSBMB stands for Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (Birmingham, UK)
- Journal of Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
- Japanese Society for Bioinformatics
- Job Search Behavior Index (employment change predictor tool)
- Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena (New York)
- Joint Standardization Board for Intermodal Equipment Standards Committee
- Jersey Shore Basketball League (New Jersey)
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials
- Japanese Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Journal of Small Business Management
- Japanese Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- Japanese Society for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Judicial Studies Board for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Japanese Society of Biological Psychiatry (est. 1979)
- John S. Bonnington Partnership (architectural firm)
- Joint Space Based Radar
- Japan Small Business Research Institute
- Japanese Society of Baby Science (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of Small Business Strategy
- Journal of the Society of Basque Studies in America (San Francisco, CA)