International Journal of Special Education, 20(2), 58-65.
What does JSE stand for?
JSE stands for Journal of Special Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSE
We have 52 other meanings of JSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography (heart health)
- Japanese Society of Electrocardiology
- Japanese Society of Endourology (est. 1987)
- Japanese Society of Ethnology (est. 1934)
- Java Script Editor (computer programming)
- Java Standard Edition (formerly J2SE; Sun Microsystems)
- Job Search Engine
- Johann Strauss Ensemble (est. 1985)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Joint Service Effort
- Journal of Statistics Education
- Junior Software Engineer
- Hong Kong Joint School Economics Association
- J.S. Eliezer Associates (Stanford, CT)
- Japan Ship Exporters' Association
- Japan Space Elevator Association (Japan)
- Jesuit Secondary Education Association
- Job Safety and Environmental Impact Analysis
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis
- Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (Scientific Research Publishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Special Education Technology, 21(2), 47-64.
List of Journals within Each Field Field Journal Title School Counseling Journal of School Counseling Professional School Counseling School Psychology School Psychology Review School Psychology Quarterly Journal of School Psychology Special Education Journal of Special Education Remedial and Special Education Exceptional Children
Educators' beliefs about inclusive practices in Western Australia, British Journal of Special Education, 22, 179-185.
A hand search of relevant behavior analysis journals was also conducted in journals such as Behavior Modification (1984-2003), Behavior Therapy (1977-2003), Behavioral Disorders (1981-2003), Bulletin of Special Education (1985-2003, in Chinese), Bulletin of Special Education and Rehabilitation (1991-2001, in Chinese), Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis (1968-2003), Journal of Learning Disabilities (1975-2003), Journal of Special Education (1986-2002, in Chinese), Learning Disability Quarterly (1981-2003), and The Journal of Special Education (1967-2003).
Blom, "Some Consideration about the Neglect of Sex Education in Special Education," Journal of Special Education, 5, no.
Simmons serves on editorial boards for several professional journals, including the Journal of Special Education, Learning Disabilities Quarterly, Exceptional Children, and Reading and Writing Quarterly.
International Journal of Special Education, 10(1), 33-41.