A receptance harmonic balance technique for the computation of the vibration of a whole aero-engine model with nonlinear bearings, Journal of Sound and Vibration 324: 221-242.
What does JSV stand for?
JSV stands for Journal of Sound and Vibration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSV
We have 10 other meanings of JSV in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Specialized Undergraduate Navigator Training
- Japan Space Utilization Promotion Center
- Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training
- Japan Society of Urban and Regional Planners (Tokyo, Japan)
- John Swett Unified School District (California)
- Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (Zhenjiang, China)
- Japan Security Union Thailand (various locations)
- Jewish Singles Vacations (Brookline, MA)
- Joint Stock Venture
- Journal of School Violence (University of California; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Judo Sport Verein (German: Judo Sport Association)
- Junior Symphony of Vancouver (Vancouver, WA)
- Japan Para-Volleyball Association
- Joint School Volunteers' Association (Hong Kong)
- Jersey Shore Volley Ball Association
- Jersey Shore Veterinary Emergency Service (Lakewood, NJ)
- Joint Scalable Video Model
- Japanese Society of Veterinary Science
- Japan Steel Works
- Jastrzebska Spolka Weglowa (Polish: Jastrzebska Coal Company; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Effect of Critically Moving Loads on the Vibrations of Soft Soils and Isolated Railway Tracks, Journal of Sound and Vibration 310(3): 587-607.
Szemplinska-Stupnicka, The generalized harmonic balance method for determining the combination resonance in the parametric dynamic systems, Journal of Sound and Vibration 58 (1978) 347-361.
Wave propagation in continuous periodic structures: Research contributions from Southampton, 1964-1995, Journal of Sound and Vibration 190(3): 495-524.