In 2011, World Voice Day was featured in the Journal of Singing, the official publication of the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS).
What does JOS stand for?
JOS stands for Journal of Singing (National Association of Teachers of Singing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOS
We have 34 other meanings of JOS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs (est. 2001)
- Journal of the Operations Research Society of Japan
- Journal of Random Thoughts (blog)
- Journal Officiel de la République Tunisienne (Official Journal of the Tunisian Republic)
- Java Operating System
- Jesus of Suburbia (Green Day song)
- Joel on Software (website)
- Joshua (bible)
- Journal of Official Statistics
- Journal of Oral Science (Japan)
- Journal of Supercomputing (Springer publication)
- JSIMS Object Services
- Journal of the Optical Society of America
- Seaman Apprentice, Journalist Striker (Naval Rating)
- Journal of the Optical Society of America A
- Journal of the Optical Society of America B
- Joint Operational Support Airlift Center
- Joint Operations Support Activity Frankfurt
- Jakarta Offshore Sailing Club (Indonesia)
- Joint Operations Support Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott McCoy, "A Classical Pedagogue Explores Belting," Journal of Singing 63, no.
John Burgin, former National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) president and author of Teaching Singing, has published an online searchable annotated index of NATS articles published between 1944 and 2006, including articles from the Journal of Singing (1995-present), NATS Journal (1985-1995), NATS Bulletin (1966-1985), and The Bulletin (1944-1965).
The Journal of Singing is the official journal of the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS).