Moreover, one of the copies contains apparent errors that one would not expect from a pupil of Sweelinck (see note 71 in my review of Heinrich Scheidemann: Samtliche Werke fur Clavier (Cembalo), edited by Pieter Dirksen [Wiesbaden: Breitkopf und Hartel, 2000], Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music 11, no.
What does JSCM stand for?
JSCM stands for Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music (Society for Seventeeth-Century Music)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCM
We have 5 other meanings of JSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Symposium on Computational Linguistics
- Japan Society for Children's Literature in English
- Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Jackpot Source Code Metrics
- Japan Society for Composite Materials (est. 1975)
- Japan Society for Contemporary Music (est. 1984)
- Japan Society of Care Management (insurance)
- Japan Society of Colour Material (est. 1927)
- Japanese Society for Clinical Microbiology (est. 1990)
- Joint Service Commendation Medal
- Journal of Supply Chain Management
- Joint Service Chemical Miniature Agent Detector
- Johnson Space Center Management Directive
- JSC Management Instruction
- Japan Society of Composite Materials Journal
- Jahangir Siddiqui Capital Markets Ltd (Pakistan)
- Japanese Society of Child Neurology (Japan Pediatric Association)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology)
- Joint Standing Committee on the National Capital and External Territories (Australia)
- Japanese Society of Clinical Neuropsychopharmacology (est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-six music journals are included; the following are new additions (inception date follows): Action, Criticism and Theory for Music Education (2002), British Postgraduate Musicology (2001), DEMeter (2002), International Journal of Community Music (2004), Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music (1995), Music Therapy Today (2001), Philomusica (2001), Revista Electronica Complutense de Investigacion en Educacion Musical (2004), South Central Music Bulletin (2002), and Zeitschrift fur Kritische Musikpadagogik (2002).
Lois Rosow edited a special volume on the opera for the Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music at http://sscm-jscm.
The Journal of Seventeenth-Century Music is not found on any bookshelf, but only on the World Wide Web.