Wagner, "Native of Arica: Requiem for a Don," The Journal of San Diego History 17, no.
What does JSDH stand for?
JSDH stands for Journal of San Diego History
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jeweled Scarab Dance Company (Puyallup, WA)
- Joint State Defense Command
- Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists (now Coloration Technology; Society of Dyers and Colourists; UK)
- Jordanian Society for Desertification Control and Badia Development
- Japan Society for Design Engineering
- Japan Society of Dam Engineers
- Joint Service Data Exchange
- Japan Self-Defense Force
- Japan Social Development Fund
- Jin Shin Do Foundation (acupressure education; Idyllwild, CA)
- Jonoke Software Development Inc.
- Java 2 Software Development Kit
- Java Servlet Development Kit
- Job Submission Description Language
- International Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy
- Jamaica Sustainable Development Network (est. 1998)
- Jamcracker Service Delivery Network (Jamcracker, Inc.)
- Japan Society of Disaster Nursing (Tokyo, Japan)
- Java Sistema de Diseno Naval (Spanish: Java Naval Design System; yacht modeling and analysis software)
- Johnny Sketch and the Dirty Notes (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MacPhail, "When the Red Lights Went Out in San Diego," The Journal of San Diego History 20 (Spring 1974): 2-28; James R.
Crane, "The Pueblo Lands: San Diego's Hispanic Heritage," Journal of San Diego History 37, no.