Data from previous studies with this vaccine were published in the September 2000 issue of The Journal of Reproduction and Fertility indicating the potential of Zonagen's contraceptive vaccine.
What does JRF stand for?
JRF stands for Journal of Reproduction and Fertility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRF
We have 27 other meanings of JRF in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Russia Youth Exchange Center
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Jannsen Research Foundation
- Jeanette Rankin Foundation (Athens, GA)
- Jewish Reconstructionist Federation
- Joint Red Flag (US DoD combat exercise)
- Joint Reporting Form (World Health Organizations)
- Jordan River Foundation
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation (UK social policy research and development charity)
- Journal of Religion and Film
- Julius Rosenwald Fund (African-American education; est. 1917)
- Junior Research Fellow
- J. Robert Folchetti and Associates, LLC (New York)
- Japan Rheumatism Friendship Association
- Japan Rich Fishing Association
- Josephine Raciti Forsberg Achievement (award)
- Jackie Robinson Foundation Alumni Association
- Jeddah Rugby Football Club (est. 1978)
- Jim Rushe Football Club (UK)
- Jordan Rugby Football Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
A separate study published in the September 2000 issue of Journal of Reproduction and Fertility reported results of a primate trial wherein consistent contraceptive effects were observed in animals actively immunized against their own zona pellucida protein.
Nasdaq:ZONA)(PCX:ZNG) announced that data developed by Zonagen has been published in the September 2000 issue of Journal of Reproduction and Fertility indicating the potential of the Company's contraceptive vaccine.