3250 mg EPA + 2250 DHA daily for 42 days) * Neuroscience 2010 Jun 16;168(1):130-7 (dosage N/A; duration: 7 days) * Journal of Renal Nutrition 2010 March 18:1-5 (2120 mg EPA + 548 mg DHA daily for 56 days) * Brain Research 2009 May 13 (dosage N/A; duration: 12 days) * Sports Health 2009:1;1 21-30 (1300 mg EPA + 900 mg DHA daily for 60 days) * Journal of American Dietetic Assoc.
What does JREN stand for?
JREN stands for Journal of Renal Nutrition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- James Randi Educational Fund (paranormal resource)
- Japan Renewable Energy Foundation
- Jim Rouse Entrepreneurial Fund (Maryland)
- Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Jericho Road Episcopal Housing Initiative (New Orleans, LA)
- Japan Real Estate Institute
- Joint Research Equipment Initiatives (UK)
- Journal of Real Estate Literature
- Journal of Research for Educational Leaders (University of Iowa)
- JR (Japan Railways) East Mechatronics
- Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education
- Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Journal of Real Estate Research
- Japan Real Estate Research Institute (industry surveyor)
- Jeremy Ranch Elementary School (Park City, UT)
- Jet & Rocket Engine Test Site
- Japan Russia Youth Exchange Center
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Jannsen Research Foundation
- Jeanette Rankin Foundation (Athens, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She serves on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Renal Nutrition and is a member of the National Kidney Foundation Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (DOQI).
The Journal of Renal Nutrition will also publish the abstracts in its May issue.