Jimmy Harper, "Alabama Baptists and the Rise of Hitler and Fascism, 1930-1938," Journal of Reform Judaism (Spring 1985): 1-11.
What does JRJ stand for?
JRJ stands for Journal of Reform Judaism (now The Reform Jewish Quarterly; Central Conference of American Rabbis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRJ
We have 3 other meanings of JRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Regional Inventory Materiel Management
- Joint Replacement Information Network (Liverpool, England, UK)
- Joint Requirements and Integration Office
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Program
- Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Planning Support System
- Joint Reconnaissance Information System
- Joint Recruiting Information Support System
- Jettison Remote Interface Unit
- James R. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
- Junior Riders Journal (horseback riding)
- Jeff Raheb Jazz Orchestra
- Jump Rhythm Jazz Project (Chicago, IL)
- James R. Knowles Ltd.
- Jaringan Relawan Kemanusiaan (Indonesian: Humanitarian Volunteer Network)
- Jerky, Mouse
- Jeugd Rode Kruis (Dutch: Youth Red Cross; Belgium)
- Jonge Risico Kind (Dutch: Young Children at Risk)
- Journal Ranking (impact measure)
- Jugendrotkreuz (German: Youth Red Cross)