He serves on the editorial board of a number of real estate academic journals, and is editor of the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
What does JREFE stand for?
JREFE stands for Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- James River Equestrian Center (est. 1996; Midlothian, VA)
- Johannesburg Renewable Energy Coalition
- Japan Research Career Information Network (Japan)
- JR East Design Corporation (Japan)
- Jharkhand Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (India)
- Jordan Royal Ecological Diving Society
- James Randi Educational Foundation
- James Randi Educational Fund (paranormal resource)
- Japan Renewable Energy Foundation
- Jim Rouse Entrepreneurial Fund (Maryland)
- Jericho Road Episcopal Housing Initiative (New Orleans, LA)
- Japan Real Estate Institute
- Joint Research Equipment Initiatives (UK)
- Journal of Real Estate Literature
- Journal of Research for Educational Leaders (University of Iowa)
- JR (Japan Railways) East Mechatronics
- Journal of Renal Nutrition
- Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education
- Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Journal of Real Estate Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005), "Asymmetric Risk Measures and Real Estate Returns", Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol.
Gabriel serves on the Editorial Boards of numerous academic journals, including Real Estate Economics, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Journal of Housing Economics, Journal of Housing Research, Housing Policy Debate and the Journal of Real Estate Research.