He is a founding member of the editorial board of the Journal of Business Venturing, The Journal of Private Equity Finance, and the International Venture Capital Journal.
What does JPE stand for?
JPE stands for Journal of Private Equity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPE
We have 25 other meanings of JPE in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Phase Diverse Speckle (image restoration technique)
- Journal of Peace and Democracy in South Asia
- Japan PGX (Pharmacogenetics) Data Science Consortium (est. 2009)
- Joint Product Development Team
- Jacketed Pipe Exchanger
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Joel Plaskett Emergency (Halifax, Nova Scotia band)
- Journal of Perinatal Education (Springer Publishing Company)
- Journal of Plant Ecology (Oxford Journal; UK)
- Journal of Political Economy
- Judicial Performance Evaluation (various locations)
- Jump If Parity Even
- Just Plain English
- Truncated JPEG file extension
- Japan Pearl Exporters' Association
- Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association
- Job-Person-Environment Assessment
- Joint PhotoImaging Enterprises Association (Japan)
- Jackson Purchase Energy Corporation (Paducah, KY)
- Japan Petroleum Energy Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Private Equity (JPE) gives you in-depth analysis of today's most innovative strategies and techniques in private equity and venture capital.
Schrager is also a founding editor of The Journal of Private Equity and has published several articles in the Wall Street Journal.
He has coauthored a paper on Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship with colleagues at Stanford that appeared in the Journal of Private Equity.