What does JPCM stand for?
JPCM stands for Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPCM
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group (Joint Logistics Commanders)
- Joint Presidents Coordinating Group
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group on Computer Resources Management
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group Depot Maintenance Interservice (Program)
- Joint Policy Coordinating Group/Defense Integrated Material Management
- Joseph Painting Company, Inc. (est. 1972)
- Jerusalem Post City Lights (Israel)
- Journal of Pidgin and Creole Languages
- Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings
- Joel Philip Church Ministries (Rogers, AR)
- John Paul Calming Moisturizing Shampoo
- Journal of Peace, Conflict and Military Studies
- Justice Programs Council on Native American Affairs
- Jointed Plain Concrete Pavement
- Journal of Pastoral Care Publications, Inc.
- JTRS Platform Capability Package
- Joint Preparatory Committee on Philippine Affairs
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (Florida, USA)
- Japanese Pork Color Scores
- Japanese Pork Color Standards