report their findings in the April 8 Journal Of Physical Chemistry B.
What does JPCB stand for?
JPCB stands for Journal of Physical Chemistry B
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jumbo Piston Core (geotechnical/geomechanical seafloor samples)
- Junta Patriótica Cubana (Cuban Patriotic Council)
- Juvenile Probation Counselor
- Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development (est. 1994)
- Japan Petrochemical Industry Association
- Japan Photographic Copyright Association (est. 1971)
- Japan Printed Circuit Association (est. 1962; now Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association)
- Japan Privacy Consultants Association (online privacy)
- Journal of Physical Chemistry A
- Justice of the Peace and Constables Association (Texas)
- Jack Pine Community Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Jackson's Point Conference Centre (Canada; Salvation Army)
- Jakarta Praise Community Church (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jefferson Parish Correctional Center (Gretna, LA)
- Jefferson-Pilot Communications Company (Charlotte, NC)
- Joint Propulsion Coordinating Committee
- Journal of Pastoral Care Counseling
- Journal of Physical Chemistry C
- Japan Prestressed Concrete Contractors Association
- Jubilee Park and Community Center Corporation (Texas)