Fink is an author or co-author of more than 250 peer-reviewed scientific publications, has edited or co-edited 13 textbooks and is currently an Associate Editor for two highly regarded scientific journals: the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics and the Journal of Leukocyte Biology.
What does JPET stand for?
JPET stands for Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPET
We have 1 other meaning of JPET in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Program Executive Office for Individual Protection
- Joint Planning and Execution Process
- Japan-Peru Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Planning Education and Research
- Joint Personnel Status and Casualty Report (US DoD)
- Jeevan Prakash Education Society (India)
- Job Placement Employment and Training
- Jobs Placement, Education and Training (Australia)
- Joint Planning and Execution Toolkit
- Journal of Public Economic Theory
- Japan Paper Exporters', Importers' Association
- James Publishing and Editing Tool (software)
- Jacketed Pre-Fragmented (bullet type)
- Japan Pet Fair (est. 1985)
- Japan Policy Frontier (think tank)
- Japan Power Fastening
- Japan Prize Foundation
- Jewish Peace Fellowship
- Job Planning Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an earlier experiment, described in the June JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY AND EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS, Roberts and his co-workers tried to influence levels of norepinephrine excretion by using a calcium-binding chemical called an ionophore, which can transport calcium ions across cell membranes with or without gateways.
Both publications will appear in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics and can be found online at: http://jpet.
The study will be published in the December issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics.
In vivo efficacy results demonstrating the activity of EUK-134 and EUK-8, two Eukarion SCS compounds, in a rat model of stroke were published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (JPET) in January 1998.
is presented in the March issue of The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics.
Results demonstrating the efficacy of two Eukarion SCS compounds, EUK-134 and EUK-8, in a rat model of stroke were published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics in January 1998.