Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 54(4), 687-696.
What does JPSP stand for?
JPSP stands for Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of JPSP in our Acronym Attic
- JMAR (Joint Medical Asset Repository) Precision Systems, Inc. (Chatsworth, CA)
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- Jabatan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resource Development)
- Jabatan Perhutanan Semenanjung Malaysia (Malasian forestry department)
- Joint Program in Survey Methodology
- Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization)
- Jupiter: The Planet, Satellites and Magnetosphere (textbook)
- Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
- John P. Stevens Model United Nations (conference)
- Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
- Jewish Political Studies Review
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PharmaInfo Publications)
- John Pirie Secondary School (Port Pirie, South Australia)
- Joint Planning Staff for Space
- Joint Polar Satellite System (US NOAA and US NASA)
- Journal of Personality and Social Systems (behavioral science)
- Journal of Political Science and Sociology (Japan)
- Journal of Population and Social Security (est. 2002; Japan)
- Journal of Probability and Statistical Science (Nova Publishers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 8, 319-323 Moore, Todd M.
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 75(3), 607-616.
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 50, 819-827.
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 75, 681-694.
Gary Chalus, "Defensive Compensation as a Response to Ego Threat: A Replication," Psychological Reports 38 (June, 1976): 699-702; Patricia East and Karen Rook, "Compensatory Patterns of Support among Children's Peer Relationships," Developmental Psychology 28 (June, 1992): 163-72; Jeff Greenberg and Tom Pyszczynski, "Compensatory Self-inflation: A Response to the Threat to Self-Regard of Public Failure," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 49 (June, 1985): 273-80.
Hobfoll, "Effect of Social Support and Battle Intensity on Loneliness and Breakdown During Combat," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 26, 2000 TOPIC: Aggressive behavior and video games are linked, according to an article published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, as reported by ZDNet.