Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 38(2), 270-280.
What does JPSM stand for?
JPSM stands for Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPSM
We have 2 other meanings of JPSM in our Acronym Attic
- Jenks Public Schools Foundation (Jenks, OK)
- Joint Proteomics Services Facility (Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research; Australia)
- Joint Planning and Scheduling Group
- Joint Program Steering Group
- Jewish Prisoner Services International
- JMAR (Joint Medical Asset Repository) Precision Systems, Inc. (Chatsworth, CA)
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- Jabatan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resource Development)
- Jabatan Perhutanan Semenanjung Malaysia (Malasian forestry department)
- Joint Program in Survey Methodology
- Jupiter: The Planet, Satellites and Magnetosphere (textbook)
- Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
- John P. Stevens Model United Nations (conference)
- Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
- Jewish Political Studies Review
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PharmaInfo Publications)
- John Pirie Secondary School (Port Pirie, South Australia)
- Joint Planning Staff for Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, funded by Breast Cancer Campaign and published in Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, involved women whose cancer had spread to other organs filling in a detailed questionnaire.
Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 17, 125-142.
Foley, chief of the pain service at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, in the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
5 years, according to a report in the current issue of the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
Full safety and efficacy results of this study were published in The Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (Vol.
Business Editors & Health/Medical Writers BIOWIRE2K SAN DIEGO--(BW HealthWire)--May 1, 2002 Ligand's new once-daily pain product, AVINZA(TM) (morphine sulfate extended-release capsules), approached maximum plasma concentrations of morphine quicker, maintained these concentrations longer, and generated less fluctuation in plasma levels over a 24-hour period than twice-daily MS Contin(R), according to a pharmacokinetic study published in The Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (Vol.
Business Editors/Health & Medical Writers BIOWIRE2K SAN DIEGO--(BW HealthWire)--May 1, 2002 Ligand's new once-daily pain product, AVINZA(TM) (morphine sulfate extended-release capsules), reduced pain and improved overall quality of sleep in patients with chronic, moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis (OA) pain compared to placebo, according to a Phase III study published in The Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (Vol.