Quality management and the process of change, Journal of Organizational Change Management 7(2): 6-14.
What does JOCM stand for?
JOCM stands for Journal of Organizational Change Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOCM
- Jobs and Contact Intelligence (UK)
- Joint Ocean Commissions Initiative
- Journal of Communication Inquiry
- Journal of Community Informatics
- Juventud Obrera Cristiana Internacional (Spanish: International Young Christian Workers)
- JOVIAL Computer Implementation Tool
- Java Object Configuration Language
- Journal of Clinical Monitoring (now Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing)
- Journal of Communication Management
- Journal of Ocean and Coastal Management
- Juvenile Offender Case Management
- Master Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Journal of Clinical Nursing (Wiley)
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Jaguar Owners Club of Oregon
- Jointly Owned, Privately Operated
- Java Open Common Operational Picture (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Joint Committee On Tactical Shelters
- Jointly Optimal Congestion-control and Power-control (algorithm)
- Journal of Chinese Philosophy (Blackwell Publishing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Organizational Change Management, 19 (5), 545-557.
Managers' Experience of Organizational Change in Theory and Practice", Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol.
Journal of Organizational Change Management, 8(2), 3-17.