An objective review and analysis of ten years of publication in the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management.
What does JOBM stand for?
JOBM stands for Journal of Organizational Behavior Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Just Over Broke
- Joint Basic Scenario
- Journal of Bioenergetics and Biomembranes
- Junior Orange Bowl Committee (Florida)
- Job Catalog
- Joint Operational Battlefield Environment
- Journal of Business Ethics (est. 1982)
- Jeanne of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Journées Ouvertes en Biologie, Informatique et Mathématiques
- Junior Optimist Baseball League
- JAST Onboard/Offboard
- Journal of Biological Physics
- Job Parameter
- Job Recognition
- Job Opportunities and Basic Skills
- Job Opportunities in the Business Sector
- Job Opportunity Bank Service
- Joint Ontario Business Sector (Ontario, Canada)
- Jumpstart Our Business Strength Act (US Senate Bill 1637)
- Justifiable Obnoxious Battle for Survival :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article reviews research published in The Journal of Organizational Behavior Management (JOBM) since 1990.
SOURCES OF THE IDENTITY CRISIS Although the beginnings of OBM reach back into the 1960s, OBM began to establish a formal identity in the 1970s with the publication of numerous books as well as the founding of the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management in 1977 (see Dickinson, 2000, for a review of the early history of OBM).
Journal of Organizational Behavior Management , 16 3-34.