LITERATURE REVIEW Two main sources of research material for this paper were the Journal of Money Laundering Control and the Journal of Financial Crime.
What does JOMLC stand for?
JOMLC stands for Journal of Money Laundering Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- John Ormond Management Consultants (est. 1994; UK)
- Journal of Mathematical Chemistry
- Journalism and Mass Communication (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Joy of Motion Dance Center (Washington, DC)
- Journal of Marriage and Family
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Journal of Medical Humanities
- Journal of Military History
- International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants
- Juvenile Offender Management Information System
- Japanese Overseas Migration Museum
- Joint Operations Medical Managers Course
- Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures (engineering)
- Junta of Militant Organizations
- Jong Onafhankelijk Museum Op Straat (Dutch; Belgian mobile museum)
- Joy of Music Program
- Job Order Master Record
- Journal of MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) Research (now Journal of Virtual Environments)
- Journal of Management Studies
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery